- Good hydrolytic stability and filterability.
- Anti-Corrosive, Anti-wear, and extreme pressure Seal protection.
- Anti Oxidation properties for high-temperature resistance and lifetime increase.
- Good chemical stability & very low pour point.
- Fast-acting Anti-Foam ability for maximum dampening efficiency.
- Year-round use in all weather conditions.
- Antiwear protection for high-pressure systems.
- Prevent filter blocking and optimize performance.
- Fully compatible with common seal materials and prevent fluid leakage.
- Outstanding anti-wear properties, rust protection, low varnish, and deposit formation.
- VELION HYDRA AW 68 Series Hydraulic Oils can be used in hydraulic systems operating under moderate to severe conditions. Recommended for use in hydraulic systems where high temperature, pressure, and pump speed are encountered. Suitable for hydraulic systems, enclosed gearboxes, chain drives, vacuum pumps, machine tools, etc.
Density @ 29.5⁰C, gm/cc 0.847
Kinematic Viscosity, CST@40°C 46
Kinematic Viscosity, CST@100°C 7
Viscosity Index, min. 106
Pour Point, °C, max. -15
Flash Point, COC, °C, min 220
RUST TEST: PASS