- Resistance To Oxidation And Thermal Degradation – Extends Gear And Bearing Life Due To Minimal Deposits And Longer Seal Life.
- Antiwear Capability – Offers Excellent Protection Against Low Speed-High Torque Wear And High-Speed Scoring. Provides Increased Load Carrying Capability Thereby Reducing Operating Costs.
- High Resistance To Foaming – Exhibits Low Foaming Characteristics And Maintains Oil Film For Reduced Wear.
- Excellent Rust And Corrosion Protection – Reduces Wear And Maintenance Cost.
- Low-Temperature Lubrication – Reduces Wear And Facilitates Easy Start-Up And Gear Shifting At Low Ambient Temperatures.
- VELION GEAR OIL SAE 80W90 is recommended for transmission & axles of all types of heavy commercial as well as other automotive vehicles where GL-4 performance is required.
Density @ 29.5⁰C, gm/cc 0.893
Kinematic Viscosity, CST@40°C 183.50
Kinematic Viscosity, CST@100°C 16.8
Viscosity Index, min. 97
Pour Point, °C, max. -18
Flash Point, COC, °C, min 208