- Excellent Thermal & Chemical Stability.
- Good Extreme Pressure And Antiwear Property.
- Low-Temperature Fluidity.
- Good Anti-Foam Properties.
- Excellent Seal Compatibility.
- High Viscosity
- Low Pour Points And High Temp Properties.
- Prevent Inadvertent Gear Slippage.
- Prevent Corrosion Of Gear Teeth Resulting in Smooth Gear Operations.
- Low Friction And Reduced Noise.
- Ensure Film Strength For Effective Lubrication.
- Minimize Seal Leakages And Reduce Chances Of Contamination.
- Better Low-Temperature Fluidity For Easy Startup
- Velion GEAR OIL SAE 140W oil is recommended for use in rear axles of Heavy Commercial Vehicles/ off-highway equipment where OEMS recommend GL-4 type of oils. The oil provides long life and excellent lubrication of drive axles of buses, trucks, and other commercial vehicles operating under high load, high torque conditions. As compared to market general GL-5 type oils VL Gear Max commercial vehicles.
Density @ 29.5⁰C, gm/cc 0.895
Kinematic Viscosity, CST@40°C 379
Kinematic Viscosity, CST@100°C 25
Viscosity Index, min. 98
Pour Point, °C, max. -9
Flash Point, COC, °C, min 225