- Long Oil Life – Resists The Effects Of Oxidising Agents, Thermal Degradation, Prevents Deposit Formation And Oil Thickening. Offers Extended Drain Interval When Used In Commercial Vehicle Manual Transmissions.
- Superior Gear Teeth Protection – Offers Excellent Protection Of Gears Against Wear. Reduces Downtime And Maintenance Costs.
- High Shear Stability – Offers Superior Shear Stability And Provides Excellent Protection During The Entire Life Of The Lubricant.
- High Resistance To Foaming – Exhibits Low Foaming Characteristics And Maintains Oil Film For Reduced Wear
- Excellent Rust And Corrosion Protection – Reduces Corrosion Wear And Maintenance Cost And Enhances Transmission System Life.
- VELION GEAR OIL SAE 85W-140 is recommended for non-synchronized manual transmissions and axle drives of heavy commercial vehicles as well as hypoid gears in passenger cars and other equipment.
Density @ 29.5⁰C, gm/cc 0.895
Kinematic Viscosity, CST@40°C 300
Kinematic Viscosity, CST@100°C 23
Viscosity Index, min. 100
Pour Point, °C, max. -12
Flash Point, COC, °C, min 220