- Engine Protection – excellent resistance to oil breakdown and deposit formation under high temperatures and aggressive driving conditions. Controls oil thickening. Extends oil life.
- Superior Deposit Control – balanced blend of detergents and dispersants cleanse engine components. Offers superior control of sludge and harmful deposit formation. Maintains optimum engine performance and enhances oil life.
- Excellent Thermo-Oxidative Stability – excellent capability to handle higher soot levels occurring in engines fitted with EGR technology. Dispersant additives keep sootparticles finely dispersed in oil. Controls oil thickening and increases oil filter life.
- Reduced Oil Consumption – high quality base oils with lower volatility have potential of lowering oil consumption and reduced top ups.
- Excellent Lubrication – the higher viscosity of the engine oil offers excellent lubrication and makes the engine run smoother.
- Good TBN Retention – offers long-term protection against corrosion of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Corrosion Protection – provides excellent control of acids formed by oxidation of oil and combustion of fuel. Selected detergent additives neutralise them help preventcorrosion.
- Engine Protection – offers improved wear protection in the critical areas of engine like valve train, cylinder liner and piston rings. Improves durability and reliability of engine.
- Shear Stable Chemistry – ensures viscosity control at high temperatures and high shear conditions.
- Reduced Oil Consumption – high quality base oils with lower volatility have potential of lower oil consumption.
- BS-I/II Commercial vehicle diesel engines.
- Applicable for mixed fleets of diesel engines (high-speed, four-stroke, turbocharged or naturally aspirated) in HCV`s, LCV`s, Tractors, Jeeps, Cars & Three Wheelers etc.
Density @ 29.5⁰C, gm/cc 0.871
Kinematic Viscosity, CST@40°C 128
Kinematic Viscosity, CST@100°C 15
Viscosity Index, min. 117
Pour Point, °C, max. -25
Flash Point, COC, °C, min 225
TBN, mg. KOH/gm. 7.0