- Engine Protection excellent resistance to oil breakdown and deposit formation under high temperatures and aggressive driving conditions. Controls oil thickening. Extends oil life.
- Superior Deposit Control balanced blend of detergents and dispersants cleanse engine components. Offers superior control of sludge and harmful deposit formation. Maintains optimum engine performance and enhances oil life.
- Excellent Thermo-Oxidative Stability the excellent capability to handle higher soot levels occurring in engines fitted with EGR technology. Dispersant additives keep soot particles finely dispersed in oil. Controls oil thickening and increases oil filter life.
- Reduced Oil Consumption high quality base oils with lower volatility have the potential of lowering oil consumption and reduced top ups.
- Excellent Lubrication the higher viscosity of the engine oil offers excellent lubrication and makes the engine run smoother.
- Good TBN Retention offers long-term protection against corrosion of ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Corrosion Protection provides excellent control of acids formed by oxidation of oil and combustion of fuel. Selected detergent additives neutralise them help prevent corrosion.
- Engine Protection offers improved wear protection in the critical areas of engine like valve train, cylinder liner and piston rings. Improves durability and reliability of engine.
- Shear Stable Chemistry ensures viscosity control at high temperatures and high shear conditions.
- Reduced Oil Consumption high quality base oils with lower volatility have potential of lower oil consumption.
- VELION SUPER 15W-40 CI-4 Plus Engine Oil is recommended for high-performance engines of Turbo charged & Naturally charged with EGR (Exhaust Gas Re-circulator), Diesel Gen-Sets, Engines operating under heavy load for construction machinery and farm equipment’s.
Density @ 29.5⁰C, gm/cc 0.865
Kinematic Viscosity, CST@40°C 104
Kinematic Viscosity, CST@100°C 10 4
Viscosity Index, min. 142
Pour Point, °C, max. -25
Flash Point, COC, °C, min 235
TBN, mg. KOH/gm. 10.5