- Anti-corrosive, anti-wear and extreme pressure seal properties.
- Extreme low-temperature viscosity.
- Good chemical stability with very low pour point.
- Fast-acting anti-Foam ability for maximum dampening efficiency.
- Year-round use in all weather conditions.
- Extreme high viscosity index & high shear stability.
- Excellent in absorbing shock on all types of roads.
- Protection against infiltrated water.
- Decrease of foam formation.
- Leakages are avoidable.
- Faultless operation also in multi-metal systems.
- Slow oil ageing with extended oil change intervals.
- Versatile application, reduce the risk of misapplication.
- Good filterability.
- Recommended for use in two-wheeler suspension.
- Also suitable for hydraulic shock absorber of automobiles and for industrial shock absorber applications.
Density@ 29.5 C, g/cc0.843
Kinematic Viscosity, CST@40 °C5t32
Kinematic Viscosity, CST@100 °C5.5
Viscosity Index, min.111
Pour Point, °C, max.-27
Flash Point, COC, °C, min200